Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hadith of the week

Aslamualaykum,



Abu Hurairah, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:
"Allah the Almighty has said: 'Whosoever acts with enmity towards a closer servant of Mine (wali), I will indeed declare war against him. Nothing endears My servant to Me than doing of what I have made obligatory upon him to do. And My servant continues to draw nearer to Me with supererogatory (nawafil) prayers so that I shall love him. When I love him, I shall be his hearing with which he shall hear, his sight with which he shall see, his hands with which he shall hold, and his feet with which he shall walk. And if he asks (something) of Me, I shall surely give it to him, and if he takes refuge in Me, I shall certainly grant him it.'"





So let us sincerely obey and worship Allah (swt) in all aspects of our lives, be it praying, obeying ones parents, being nice to our neighbor, staying away from any thing that Islam prohibits, etc. and let us do extra good deeds (as much as we can) so we can be closer to Allah (swt).





Salams,



Naadir

No comments: